Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome to Direct Sales with a Twist!

Everyone knows what a direct sales/home party show is all about!  But with All'asta the old home party has undergone a renovation and has an added twist!  What other company hosts a party where you can bring your old gently used items and leave with new items or cash in your pocket!?!?!

All'asta which is Italian for auction is the great new company with a twist!

If you are on the East coast you may already be familiar with this concept but if you are in my area, the West coast, more specifically the Willamette Valley this is most likely a brand new concept!

I have been selling All'asta for just over 3 weeks and am loving this choice I made to try out direct sales, I definitely found the right company for me!  With just two parties I made back my initial investment and now I  am making a profit with the goal of holding only 1 party per week!

I do work full time too, as well as have two young children (and a very supportive husband)  but really in my spare time I am able to work this business and the potential is looking great!

If you would like to host a party or learn about becoming a rep on my team please contact me!  I would love to work with you to earn free product or become your mentor in this great new ground floor opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment