Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Join My Team

Are you looking for an opportunity to earn some extra spending money?  Consider joining All'asta there are currently less than 100 consultants nationwide and only 2 in Oregon.  All'asta believes in re-purposing items and has a catalog full of great products. Their parties are unique as they incorporate a silent auction into each party.  Hostesses, guests and even consultants can sell items in this auction and earn money! The start up fee is $149.00 my first commission check was just over $300.00 after doing 4 events (some online some in homes) doubling my investment in just over 30 days.
Here is a photo of the starter kit I received! 

 My initial thought was if it didn't work out look at all the great things I would get to keep, however the parties are so fun I'm looking forward to earning some extra cash while having fun!

They have a great support team and training so that if you are brand new to direct sales you will feel very supported and confident!  There are monthly consultant conference calls that you can either participate in or listen to online at your leisure.  I'm just loving All'asta!

Contact me to learn more allasta.bysamantha@gmail.com , and visit their website www.allastaparty.com  to view the website and learn more about this ground-floor opportunity.  If you love the concept and the items as much as me don't hesitate to email or message me to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment